AT RISK torrent thread - "official"
-
-
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=Kf6_LCYl4Kat-aT2dUbYQw
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=9-XcQLBKJ9Nlg7G1wTTGcw
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=gCcEF_6CR_nft1zph3Iryg
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=9-XcQLBKJ9Nlg7G1wTTGcw
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=twY-VqfIjd27VCB_yloE6g
done
the JimmyUSMC videos are not at risk, and 2 are the same video
-
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=lagD01ccuVH1sm32Ni71fw&uploaded=1
Twink with big cock public jerk
Not at risk, as it was uploaded today
-
-
-
Nik Ball Fitness Freak
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=BMglBg8E8x2zFmt1hdQYWw&uploaded=1 -
Nik Ball Fitness Freak
https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=BMglBg8E8x2zFmt1hdQYWw&uploaded=1You just uploaded this today.
You need to seed it so people can download it.
-
@raphjd thank you! How do I get people to download it? So sorry but I'm a noob and I didn't know how to modify the existing torrent so I have to make a new one here

https://www.gaytor.rent/details.php?id=1KKsg4T7GlZc4YEj7EelTg
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login